Under the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, the Government of India has notified rules that are to be followed by e-commerce companies. These rules are known as Consumer Protection (E-commerce) Rules, 2020.
Accordingly, we undertake as below:
- ‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Our’: Refers to the company, named ‘FashionRazor'.
- ‘You’ or ‘Yours’: Refers to a customer in the Republic of India.
Name & Place
- The full name of our company is FashionRazor. We are registered in the State of Maharashtra, under The Companies Act, 2013.
- Our principal place of business is at Mumbai, Maharashtra State.
- We sell all our products only from our website, located at https://fashionrazor.com
- The website, including the domain name, is owned, developed and managed by us.
- Our full contact details, along with the name of the customer care & grievance officer, address, phone number and email id are located here.
- Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the country of origin of all our products is India.
- Products depicted on our website are exactly the same products that we sell and ship to you.
- Due to photography and light effects, minor colour variations or wash variations are possible.
- All models who showcase our products on our website are over 18 years of age and of sound mind.
- All our products are designed to fit you. However, due to different body types, the way our product fits you could be different from the way it fits our models shown on our website.
- All our products are fully checked for quality, both at the time of production and by our in-house quality control team.
- The price of all our products is uniform in India and is transparently shown on our website.
- The price quoted on our website is the Maximum Retail Price (MRP), including all applicable taxes.
- We run periodic promotions at prices that are lower than MRP. Even then, prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- We offer free shipping for all forward shipping orders. Forward shipping means goods shipped from our warehouse to your location.
- We offer free/chargeable Cash on Delivery (COD) on all forward shipping orders.
Ordering Process & Related Policies
- All orders are placed directly on our website by you.
- In the event that you are unable to place orders yourself, orders are placed on your behalf by our officers using our back-end systems. In both cases, orders are placed only after your explicit consent and affirmative action, as applicable.
- Irrespective of who has placed your order, you will be sent a confirmation email and a confirmation SMS. This communication includes your unique order number, contact details, product details and payment mode.
- In case of any deemed error in your order, or for clarification regarding your order, we will get in touch with you before your order is shipped. In all such cases, orders will be shipped only after we mutually resolve the matter at hand.
- To the extent possible, we aim to deliver your order on time and we expect you to accept your order. Our processing and delivery times are shown here.
- We neither charge you any cancellation fee nor pay you any cancellation fee, irrespective of the order being cancelled by you or by us, and for whatever reason.
- If you want to return your delivered order, you are able to do so. The entire process is guided by our returns, exchange and refund policy, which is available here.